For Holiday & Inset Day Clubs
We understand that booking your Child into a Holiday Club for a whole day can be a daunting prospect.
That's why we created this page- which will hopefully answer the most frequently asked questions.
If you need any further info we have not covered then please feel free to get in touch.
Opening Times & Pricing
- All Clubs are open from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- You can drop off anytime from 8.30 to 9.15am and collect between 4.00 & 4.30pm
- Not a problem if you need to drop off later or collect earlier- just let us know on the day!
- We offer an extended day option to 5.30pm (advanced booking required) for an additional £5.50 per Child
- Normal day price is £23.50 per day or £105 if booking a full week
- A 5% discount is available for any additional Siblings
- You can cancel your Child's place and receive a full refund up to exactly 3 weeks before the Holiday Season starts
- We will not be able to issue a refund anytime after 3 weeks before the Holiday Season starts
- We can however change your booking to another date should we be able to find one that suits & is available
- The reason we cannot refund cancellations anytime after 3 weeks before the Holiday Season starting is that we need to sort staff ratios out according to the number of booked Children well in advance of the Clubs starting
- The term 'Holiday Season' is the first day of a particular School Holidays e.g. first day of the Easter Holidays
- For our Easter 2019 Clubs the last date we can refund a cancellation is Sunday 17th March 2019 at 23:59
What to pack
Please ensure your Child is packed with the following...
- Suitable clothing for sports & activities such as t-shirt, shorts, tracksuit bottoms etc
- Suitable footwear is essential- Trainers only
- Football boots & shin pads can be packed in a bag and worn in football and tag rugby sessions
- Rain jackets can be packed in the event of poor weather however if weather is severe we will be indoors
- Cycling helmets are essential on 'Cycling Days'- Children will not be allowed to cycle without them
- Children will need to be packed with a water bottle & packed lunch
- We request no nuts or food containing nuts to be packed in lunch boxes
- All of this information will also be in your email confirmation upon booking
Our staff are a team made up of fully trained...
- Sports Coaches
- PE Specialists
- Sports Students
All staff are internally trained, DBS checked and have a vast experience in working with Children in Schools & during Holiday Clubs
- Unfortunatley we do not accept any Childcare vouchers as payment
- This is because we would need to register as a Child Care Company and our main focus is on Teaching PE Lessons & Sports Coaching Sessions
- Despite not being an official Childcare Company we still stick to Ofsted guidelines of Child to Instructor ratios
- Not being registered to Ofsted as an official Childcare Company allows us to take Year R Pupils on our Holiday Clubs
- The age range of our Holiday Clubs is Year R to Year 7
- We do cater for Children with Disabilities & Learning Difficulties. Please get in touch to discuss further. Children with a Gateway Card can access 1:1 support on our Clubs subject to funding
- We cannot accept Children onto our Clubs that have yet to start School
- Copies of our Behaviour Management & Child Protection Policies can be viewed in our sign in area on request
- Lost property is kept at our office for 3 weeks before being sent to charity clothing collections. You can claim lost property by calling 02381 842093
- If you need any further information please get in touch